100-B Drake's Landing Road, Suite 250
Greenbrae, California 94904
We've been working together as a community to flatten the COVID-19 curve for more than three months. Now, Marin is experiencing a surge in new cases. Join us to learn the latest information about this pandemic, how Marin is responding, and what you can do to protect yourself and others.
Community Health Seminar Series: COVID-19: What is Happening & How is Marin Responding?
June 30, 2020 @ 5:30 PM
You're invited to this special webex event!
- George Rutherford, MD: UCSF Professor, Epidemiology & Biostatistics & Director, Prevention and Public Health Group
- Matt Willis, MD, MPH: Marin County Public Health Officer
- Brian Su, MD: Chair, Marin Healthcare District COVID-19 Task Force
In this presentation, Dr. Rutherford, Dr. Willis, and Dr. Su will discuss:
- COVID-19 trends in the Bay Area and beyond
- Where cases are increasing in Marin, and why
- How decisions are being made about opening Marin, including which indicators are being tracked
- Whether you should be tested for the virus and/or antibodies
- How masks, social distancing, and hand washing will impact the future of our community
- Strategies for staying mentally and physically healthy during the pandemic
- What Marin Healthcare District’s COVID Task Force is doing to help and what efforts the District is funding
Please submit questions in advance to: email@example.com.
About Our Community Health Seminar Series
Marin Healthcare District’s Community Health Seminar Series offers periodic educational forums for the Marin community on relevant health-related issues.
This FREE event is open to all. RSVP is not required.
Submit all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: Marin Healthcare District
Contact Phone: 1-415-464-2090