MMWD violates multiple laws in order to put hydrofluorosilicic acid into our water
1) They are violating the law of required individual consent.
2) The MMWD is violating the Marin water fluoridation ordinance that resulted from the 1972 and 1977 votes because they are using fluoride chemicals that are NOT approved FOR THE PURPOSE they are put into our water, as is required by the ordinance.
3) The MMWD illegally put water fluoridation up for a vote in 1972 and 1977. The forced medication of a population is not something that legally can be voted on.
4) The MMWD has not done a study on the environmental impact of water fluoridation and are therefore required by CEQUA law to stop WF until this study has been done.
5) Hydorfluorosilicic acid is added to our water to have a medical effect on our bodies without our individual consent, without dosage control, without medical oversight and without a medical license. This is illegal.
The MMWD Board has the authority to take a vote to pass an ordinance to end water fluoridation in Marin.
The MMWD two chronic excuses for why they fluoridate our water are not valid. The MMWD Board members must take a vote to pass an ordinance to end water fluoridation.
Communities in the State of CA that have rejected water fluoridation. The State has done nothing because the state mandate is not binding. The State leaves the decision to fluoridate or not up to the local water districts.
Crescent City, California
El Carjon, California
Helix Water District, California
Lakeside Water District, California
La Mesa, California
Los Altos Hills (Purissima) California
Mammoth Lakes, California
Morgan Hill, California
Redwood Valley, California
Riverview Water District, California
Santa Barbara, California
Santa Cruz, California
Sonoma, CA (except Healdsburg)
Suisun City, California
Water Fluoridation Chemicals Now Officially Linked to Brain Harm & Cognitive Deficits, Jan 2017